9월 16일경 git 으로 알파 버전을 옮기다가 문제가 생겨서 연기되었던 아카샤 론칭이 곧 이루어질 것 같습니다.
알파버전에 테스터로 참여하기 위해서는 미리 신청해야 합니다.
Stage 0 (October 2016)
Invitations gradually sent to ~4500 users
Invitation based access for the early alpha subscribers using an Ethereum test chain.
- Test the dapp on the major operating systems
- Observe the smart contracts and dapp components interaction
- Identify potential flaws in the system design
- Fix major bugs & issues uncovered before the public alpha
Stage 1 (Q4 2016)
Public alpha release
Debut with brainstorming challenge for ideas and features in the next releases.
- Signal that AKASHA is a community driven project
- Tap into the collective intelligence of the community
- Collect and incorporate feedback from the users
- Token economy challenge launched for proposals that would creatively reward participants on AKASHA
Stage 2 (TBD)
Core smart contracts breakathon
Open source the smart contracts powering AKASHA, followed by breakathon event with prizes for anyone able to exploit or break the smart contracts. Breakathon will be extended to the token contracts proposed in the next stage. Actively experiment with solutions for displaying content published inside the dapp in normal Web 2.0 browsers.
- Smart contracts crowdsourced vulnerability/exploit tests
- Fix/improve the smart contracts depending on the feedback
- Round 2: try to break the fixed/improved smart contracts
- R&D for Web 2.0 static content gateways
Stage 3 (TBD)
Tokens, tests & integration experiments
Token research taking a more proeminent role (Filecoin, Raiden, BTC relay, ETH appcoins interoperability) combined with identity and experiments on an interactive Web 2.0 version (Metamask/Light Wallets/uPort). Analyze and A/B test the most interesting token proposals to see how it affects the health of the ecosystem and behaviour of users.
- Understand what problems we should strive to solve with a token
- Test the most interesting ideas bubbling from the collective intelligence of the community
- Learn if a token is indeed needed and beneficial in the ecosystem
- R&D for Web 2.0 interactive version
Stage 4 (TBD)
Development roadmap proposal
Propose development roadmap for 2017 with votes counting as feedback on feature prioritization.
- Community driven development roadmap proposal
- Focus attention and resources on most wanted features
- Testing Web 2.0 interactive version
- Fine tuning for main network launch
Stage 5 (TBD)
AKASHA v 1.0
Many variables in the equation as it all depends on the findings and lessons learned during the previous stages. If everything goes according to plan, the AKASHA contracts will be deployed on the main net, hopefully with a working Web 2.0 version for ease of access for people not interested in running their own ETH and IPFS node.
- Using the security and synergy of the ethereum main network ecosystem
- Enabling “real value” token transfers between readers and content creators
- Web 2.0 main net version deployed, preferably interactive
- Publish experiment-driven white paper documenting our findings
- Open the dapp to the world at large
Again, this short roadmap is tentative and should be taken as such. We want to involve the community as much as possible in this project and we are open to adjusting the various stages listed above (and not only) to accomodate unforeseen events or strong feedback in areas that are not covered yet.
More details will follow in the next couple of weeks once we start sending the invites!