이더리움 미스터 지갑과 geth 가 업데이트 되었습니다. 몇일전 있었던 geth 메모리 문제를 해결한 버전입니다.
evertonfraga released this 6 hours ago
This is a special release live from Devcon. It contains a few updates that will be presented live onstage, and the new security release for Geth.
New confirmation pane (#1141)
All ethereum transactions only contain very few pieces of information, mostly who it comes from, who it goes to, the amount of ether and the byte code data. This last one is where all the contract magic does, yet all you could see until now was a bunch of hexadecimal numbers. In this version, we try to decode the byte code into human friendly parameters, so you can understand more what the contract is trying to do. Mist comes with almost 3000 contract signatures (thanks to @pipermerriam for creating a service that collects them ) and if you still don't have it you can still query the internet to try to decode it. With some upcoming Swarm and Solidity features we intend to make this request via Swarm, not HTTP, but right now if you click decode, you are sending a request to the site http://4byte.directory/ which doesn't keep any logs.
Don't forget that this is just what the transaction list it does. Ultimately what the contract does is up to the code, so clicking the recipient address will take you to a page containing the contract source code that you can verify yourself.
This Mist & Wallet 0.8.3 release contains the updated 1.4.12 Geth version. If you were experiencing issues with Mist crashing after block 2283416, then that's the likely culprit.
PGP-verified releases (#546)
This is long-awaited, and probably more useful than checksums itself (although they have slighty different purposes). Look for the Verified badge in releases and commits.
- New windows installers and Mac DMGs
- Changed Fullscreen shortcut (#1151)
- Updated to the latest version of Solidity (#1138)
- Fixed a security issue that could reveal your public key without authorisation (#1114)
- Integrating electron-builder for better distributables building (#1159)
- Mist Menu still lists geth as 1.4.10 but it has been updated
- Windows installers are not adding the icons on the menu. To find your mist install, open windows explorer and go to