에 따르면 7/31 ~ 8/1 사이 체인이 분리되었다고 합니다.
3000블럭 12시간 정도 문제가 있었고
해당 블럭번호는 10904147–10907763 이라고 합니다.
에 문제가 있으니
아래 노드를 사용하라는 권고가 있었습니다.
해당 블럭에 채굴 혹은 거래했던 내역이 있었는지 점검해 보시고
마이닝 하셨던 풀이나 거래소에 문의해보시길 바랍니다.
다만 "The about 3000 blocks had a mean of 0 transactions mined" 라는 언급을 보면 트랜잭션은 없었던것으로 보입니다.
Timeline of Events
A timeline so far of the events that happened:
- Offending Miner
0x75d1e5477f1fdaad6e0e3d433ab69b08c482f14ewas mining about 3000 blocks that were introduced to the chain.
- 2Miners mining pool hashrate was going offline for maintenance purposes due to deprecation of MultiGeth (unrelated to current issue).
- Because 2Miner wasn’t producing any blocks for the time being, and about 3000 block insertion around the same time, OpenRelay was notified that blocks weren’t coming in for a few minutes.
- Soon afterwards OpenRelay realized there was a chain split between block explorers and started investigating.
- All Ethereum Classic Parity/OpenEthereum nodes couldn’t handle about 3000 block reorg from the Core-Geth chain, so there was a chain split which made the network unstable. All Parity/OpenEthereum miners continued mining on the original chain. Core-Geth nodes were mining the about 3000 block-inserted chain.
- Later, due to more work allocated to about 3000 block chain from the split, the “original chain” Parity miners started following about 3000 block chain header (due to Proof of Work and following the chain with the most amount of work).