꽤 오랜만에 버전업이라 여러가지 좋아졌네요.
Changes in version 4.1c (since 4.0b):
- Added faster "turbo" kernels (-clkernel 3) for AMD 470/480/570/580 GPUs. These are usually faster than normal kernels (-clkernel 1 or -clkernel 2) but require double the amount of VRAM. This means that you can only use them on 8 GB cards if mining ETH or ETC. You can use them on cards with 4 GB or less VRAM only if you are mining low DAG epoch coins.
- Added Blake2s dual mining kernels, and green kernels for AMD Fury GPUs
- Added Blake2s dual mining kernels for AMD 280/285/290/380/390 GPUs
- New faster kernels for AMD 280/290/390 GPUs
- Added alternative kernels (-clkernel 2) for AMD 280 GPUs
- Added options -pauseat and -resumeat for scheduled pausing and resuming of the miner. Example: -resumeat 22:00 -pauseat 6:00 - the miner will mine only between 22:00 and 6:00. Example 2: -resumeat 22:00,12:00 -pauseat 6:00,16:00 - you can specify multiple pause and resume times.
- (Windows only) The miner now prevents the computer from sleeping if the mining is not paused, and wakes the computer when it must resume mining at the time specified with -resumeat command-line option. In combination with -pauseat and -resumeat options this allows you to mine only when the electricity rates are lower and to keep your rig(s) asleep the rest of the time.
- When the miner is paused for more than a few minutes, the pool is disconnected. The pool connection is restored when the mining is resumed.
- Added a watchdog protection against freezing of the network connection thread
- Automatic selection of compatible devfee coin if there isn't enough VRAM to mine ETH and the main coin can't be recognized or isn't supported for devfee
- Automatic switch to the next pool if the cards VRAM is not enough for the requited DAG epoch. This is especially useful if the pool is auto-switching the coins but your cards only support lower DAG epoch coins.
- Added a -rvram option to set the minimal reserved VRAM that can't be used for mining. The default values are 384 MB on Windows, and 128 MB on Linux. You can also set -rvram -1 if you want to turn off the protection against using too much VRAM.
- Added command-line option -vs to just print the version (e.g. 4.1c) and exit
- Added command-line option -wdtimeout to set the timeout of the watchdog timer. The valid values are from 30 to 300 seconds, the default is 45 seconds.
- Added support for Windows AMD drivers 18.12.x and 19.1.1
- Other small improvements and fixes
* 게시글 내용 삭제시 레벨 강등
* 질문은 각 주제별 게시판에 적어주세요.
비트코인 암호화화폐 커뮤니티 땡글~ 땡글~